Sunday, March 4, 2012

SMS Timer






Never miss to send Birthday SMS to your friends…Don’t forget season's greetings…Send SMS to a person in different time zone and never wake him up.
Pick a time and date, a recipient and a message, and it will be automatically sent for you at the specified time without being at phone or even being awake.
There is also a menu that allows you to see and manage previously sent messages.

Features:
-Schedule SMS
-View sent SMSs
-Sending switch (ON/OFF)
-Reschedule previously sent messages

8 comments:

  1. I downloaded it to my Nokia 200 (Asha) and it doesn't work..I paid for the download..Please help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here.. I paid for this app and downloaded it from nokia store few days back...but where's my activation code..
    Contacted many a times to nokia support but they ask to contact the application vendor..
    This is open fraud as I have paid for this app but still no code..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any administration on the OVI store also my app doesn't enforce any activation code.Please let me know If they didn't fix the issue yet

      Delete
  3. Same here.. I paid for this app and downloaded it from nokia store few days back...but no activation code..
    Contacted to nokia support but they refer here..
    my imei is-354316043124587
    Purchase number: 220913460117
    email-id- rafique.aec8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any administration on the OVI store also my app doesn't enforce any activation code.Please let me know If they didn't fix the issue yet

      Delete
  4. it don't auto-start in Nokia Asha 302, Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Downloaded for x2-02 doesn't work, doesn't say it's installed, can I have my money back? Or it fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same issue!
    I've downloaded it to my Nokia 200 (Asha) and it doesn't work.
    And I paid for the download.
    Please help me!
    My login at Nokia Ovi Store is "sergiovillaca".
    How can I have it fixed?

    ReplyDelete